Hamarikyū Imperial Garden
The Imperial Palace
DJ Hostel Ginza is very convenient for traveling to Tsukiji, Ginza, Tokyo station, etc. as a base for Tokyo sightseeing.
Walking around Hatchobori
It is a very old shrine in Minato Chuo-ku.
Oiwa Inari Tamiya Shrine
Tokaido Yotsuya Kaidan Shrines with tradition of "Miss Oiwa".
Chuo-ku Minato Park
The park on the bank of the Sumida River
A long-established store handling Tabi.
There are other recommended places.
When staying at DJ Hostel Ginza, please enjoy a walk around Hatchobori.
近There are many convenience stores and restaurants nearby. If you go to Ginza you can choose from a lot more shops.
- From the airport
- Narita Airport→Keisei bus・Tokyo Shuttle→Tokyo St.→Hatchobori Boarding time 1 hour 5 minutes
- Haneda airport→Keikyu Airport Line→Sengakuji→Higashiginza→Hatchobori Boarding time 29 minutes
- To Mt. Fuji
- Hatchobori→Tokyo→Otsuki→Fujisan Station Train ride time 2 hours 31 minutes＋Bus until the Gogoume stop
- Hatchobori→Tokyo「Shinkansen」→Shin-Fuji Station Train ride time 55 minutes＋Bus until the Gogoume stop
- Hatchobori→Shinjuku→Express bus→Fuji Subaru Line Gogoume Boarding time Approximately 2 hours 40 minutes
- To Tokyo Disneyland
- Hatchobori→Maihama Boarding time 14 minutes